- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspood finley chopped garlic.
- ½ teaspoon finley chopped chilli
- 3 tablespoons of finley chopped parsley
- 700gram bottle of Sylvia’s pasta sauce
- 425g can of Italian style tuna in olive oil
- 500g spaghetti
- 10-15 grams grated parmesan
- Heat the oil in a frying pan or skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and chilli – cook for 1-2 minutes until lightly browned.
- Add the parsley, taking care, because the parsley may jump about if the pan has become a bit too hot. Stir for 1 minute, then add the Sylvia’s Pasta Sauce.
- Reduce heat too low and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 15 mins.
- Drain the oil from the tuna and add to the pan, breaking it up and mixing through the sauce. Simmer for 10 mins or until the oil rises to the top to create a layer over sauce.
- Bring large pan of salted water to the boil. Add spaghetti and cook according to packet directions or until al dente. Drain and transfer to a warm serving bowl.
- Stir in sauce and serve immediately with grated parmesan.